Saturday, April 16, 2011

Madden is 20 months(4/14)!

Where has the time gone?
Madden is truly our little monkey! He keeps us laughing with his unique and entertaining personality. We are starting to see some big changes with him lately. This morning, clear as anything, he said to the dogs, "GO, GO, GO!" He "talks" non-stop, but I really think he is going to start taking off with some language we can understand VERY soon. I might be kicking myself for this later, but I can't wait for him to be chit-chatting all the time....with his big boy words!
This and That of 20 months:
30 lbs.

Size 5 diapers

18 month-2T Clothes

Still Sleeps at least 12 hours uninterrupted during the night(We scored in this department)

CURRENT favorite food- Green Beans, oranges, and Ham(HATES Bread)

What he's most interested in doing at home- CLIMBING, running, throwing things, getting into the refrigerator/freezer, organizing, doing puzzles, building with his blocks, LOVES his books, and making lots of messes with his toy stash! He is just a typical little boy!

What I'm most looking forward to is wearing ourselves out at the pool this summer and having playdates! He has lots of girlfriends that he really needs to spend time with:)
I just love this picture! I wish he would drink out of a straw like this all the time, but it ends up being more of a toy than anything! The fact that he CAN drink out of a straw makes me happy:)

This picture makes me laugh! He is so in love with his ice cream cone. It amazes me that he didn't part from it during his little nap. As soon as we woke him up, he just started where he left off and continued licking it.
So funny!
I think he's going to take after PaPa Layne when it comes to ice cream.
Blue Bell was his middle name:)
This little 4-square is a mixture of this past month. The first pic was from a sleepover he had a MiMi's. Next to that is when he was pouting because he didn't want to leave the cemetery. He LOVES, LOVES, LOVES running around outside, so he wasn't a happy camper when I had to strap him back in his car seat. Obviously, he had a little help from me on his picasso pic. He held the markers, but didnt' quite push down hard enough, so I put my hand on top of his and he went to town with his motions. The last pic was from the Dr. visit we had last week. Madden tested positive for strep.
We had some rough days, but he is 100% well now:)
These sleeping pics just melt my heart. He falls asleep everyday on the way home from Grammy's. He plays his little heart out and just absolutely refuses to take naps on most days. I'm thinking that's why we have such an amazing sleeper on our hands!

Happy 20 Months, Madden!
You are the love of our lives!

2 comments:

  1. cute post, Ashley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so precious! I love that we have boys almost the same age! They are doing a lot of the same things! (Climbing, love to be outside, talking) I just <3 reading about your little Madden! I hope we can find a time to play together this summer! :)

    ReplyDelete