Sunday, April 3, 2011

Happy Birthday to TWO CUTIES!

Happy 35th Birthday, Mike!
Yesterday was my husbands birthday AND my nephews first birthday party! We were able to celebrate Mike's birthday earlier in the day. Then, Madden and I were off to Landry's party. Mike stayed home and enjoyed a "ME" day, since it was his birthday.
I hope Mike had a wonderful day.
He is such an amazing husband & daddy and definitely deserves the best!

Happy 1st Birthday, Sweet Landry!

Amy and Aaron's little monkey is just too cute! He is the happiest baby EVER! I am so lucky to be his aunt. Madden just loves him, too! Grammy watches Landry and Madden for us on school days. Madden, Landry, and Camden are already so close!
I love that Madden has such precious cousins to grow up with!

Landry LOVED his cake!
This picture makes me laugh! Madden is so concerned about the mess Landry is making. Anyone who knows Madden.....understands that he is just funny like that! He HATES for his own hands to be dirty and if things aren't just like he wants them......then he has HUGE problem with it!

Sweet Giggles

Kaitlyn is so great with these kiddos
Beautiful Family

Silly Camden


Landry's all clean!


Grammy Loves Landry

MiMi & Grammy

It's nearly impossible to get a good pic with him and I together!

Loving the slide
My ball!

Such a big boy now!

Family

Aaron and his MIL, Debbie

Emmy, Judy, Laura

Madden had a blast at the party, but he was knocked out as soon as we hit the road!
Thank you Sossamon Family for inviting us over to celebrate today!

No comments:

Post a Comment