Tuesday, September 25, 2012

5 Months, Big Blue, Our "Ham", and some FUN!

 I figured I better get this post in before Mason is 6 months. I think he looks SO big in these 5 month pictures. I love how contagious his smile is and how he's always full of happy energy! As you can see, he has a new look. Mason has been wearing his helmet (A.K.A- Big Blue) for about a month now. He has adjusted to it really well. Especially, since he's having to keep it on for 23 hours a day. I know that would drive me crazy! He's such a calm little guy...He definitely wears it like a crown!

What I love most right now is his little personality! He is just a big ball of PURE LOVE! What I miss most at this stage are his sleeping habits. He was a dream sleeper just like Madden! Now, he is a 5:00 alarm clock without a snooze. He's bright eyed and bushy-tailed in the mornings. I'm pretty sure Mike and I would pay BIG bucks to sleep in...even for just ONE day!  
This picture cracks me up! Preparing for a round head must be exhausting! 

This was day 1 of Big Blue. We chose to decorate it on our own. We were informed that the Bling your Band art chips. It's been nice to switch it up a bit. His helmet has to be washed and sanitized each night, so we can't spruce it up too much. On this day....he was Super Mason!
 These were some pictures that I took at his first scanning appointment.
                                                                                
Ha! I love this picture of Mike holding Mason in the air. Mike said we could open up our own bakery with all of those rolls! I just adore each and every one of them!
This was after a banana meal!
I think it's safe to say that he likes them:)


This is how Mason cools down when it's 105 degrees! 
He needed a break from Big Blue for sure!

Moving on to our little "Ham"...
Madden wants to be just like his daddy! 
He walks around in his shoes and loves wearing Mike's shirts and hat.  
He's definitely got some spunk! 

 
This was after he DESTROYED his playroom in about 3.5 minutes! No joke! I thought it was fitting that he asked me to read this book to him in that very moment.  Madden might be a handful, but he's OUR handful! I know we will look back on these days and wish they wouldn't have gone so fast, but for right now....3 is HARD! 
I guess we just have to LOVE harder each day and keep loving through and through.


Madden was all geared up to go to Mimi's house! He has gotten used to packing his backpack. The things he puts in there are hilarious and at times odd! He's obsessed with carrying around receipts. I don't know what it is about them that he finds so fascinating.
He's a funny little fella!

Madden's girlfriend, Whitney, had an awesome party for her 3rd birthday! 
Madden LOVED the petting zoo and riding the pony. 
I'm pretty sure he could have hung out with his animal friends F-O-R-E-V-E-R!
He was in heaven:)

Katy managed to get a picture of ALL of us! This NEVER happens! 

 
I sure wish I would have gotten a pic of Madden with the Birthday girl, but this will have to do. I think Whitney is the most adorable little girl.
She's so full of life and just a sweet pea.

Beautiful Katy and Wylie (Mason's girl)

Madden's first pony ride was a success! 
He can be a little hesitant at times, but he was all for it and did GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment