Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Mason Reid Morris... Another boy to melt our hearts!

I know most of you already know what we are having, but my kids at school just found out today! I had the students wear pink if they think I am having a girl and blue if they are hoping for a boy. We did a few little gender activities and it was a lot of fun for the kids.
I love that they were able to share in our excitement!
This was my first attempt at getting Madden's picture, but I forgot the sign.
Of course he stopped smiling once I got the sign on the door!
At this point, he had just given up!
I think he thinks that being a big brother is already a tough job. Ha!
This was a little graph that we did in class today. My kids were right!
Here's the blue group...
And the pink group:)
Students made little books to match their vote.
This little girl was hoping for a baby girl. She wanted me to name the baby Madelyn. I just love her sweet description....BABY PEACH skin:)
I like how this little girl thinks if I have a boy I will be out for 10 days and if I have a girl I'll be out for 3 days. Oh, how I wish the recovery was that quick!
She also wanted me to consider the name Keisha for our little boy:)
Here is the name poster we made. The kids signed it with love!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to you Ashley, Mike , and Little Madden, on your new Son and Brother Mason Reid, who will be a Blessed addition to your awesome family....
    This is a Beautiful Blog site of your family Ashley and Mike, there is so much Love expressed here and Joy......
    The music is Beautiful, and may your lives continue to be Blessed by God , thru the years....
    True love lasts Forever...
    Hugs, Dottie Hashman

    ReplyDelete