Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Goodbye Twenties....Hello 30!!!

Wow, I can't believe that Aaron and I are thirty! Not that it feels old or anything, but it seems like not too long ago we were having a surprise 16th Birthday party! So much has changed since those young days:) We are now all grown-up with families and lots of responsibilities. I really love where I am right now in my life.....PEACE.LOVE.THIRTY!
That's going to be my motto for this year!
I am pretty sure that Aaron and I did something on our Birthday that I don't EVER remember doing together. We actually went on a double date! First, we went to eat with our family and then to see a great movie. We might need to start making this a habit.
Thank you MiMi and Grammy for watching the munchkins for us!
Mom and I at our Birthday Dinner
Aaron and Amy
Kaitlyn and Camden
Landry and Madden
Grammy and her Sweeties
Aunt Jayme
Mike and I after the movie....
Thank you, sweet hubby!

I had the best time celebrating my 30th with my friends&family on my Birthday Eve.
I am so lucky to be surrounded by such awesome girls!
Each of them helped make the night so special and fun!
Pam-Me-Missy

Missy and I Waiting for our Table
Mom and Pam
Aunt Judy and I
Jayme and Pam
Mom and Melanie-BFF
Judy and Vicki
Laura and Emmy
Barbara and I
Allison and I
Cousins under the SPOTLIGHT!
Missy and BarbaraSiStErS
My sweet MIL and my pretty Mama
Friends since Grade School!
Good Times!
These are two of the sweetest girls I know!
Linds and I
Mike's Mom and I
I love my Missy!
Such a GREAT night!
Mel and Mom
Three of my favorite Girls
My really good friend, Becky! I am so happy that she was able to come:)
Missy and Allison
Jayme and I at the end of a late night....these lovely four eyes got us home:)

Pam stayed the night:) It was just like old times, only BETTER! We managed to keep our eyes open and our mouths running non-stop until 5:00 a.m.
The two of us could talk forever!
Don't you just love your best friends who are like that?

Then...
8:00
in
The
Morning
Came
TOOOOOOOOO
FAST!
I am still trying to recover:)

Madden had to get in on the Birthday fun the next morning!
He tasted the red velvet cupcakes and he approves!
Thanks Grammy for the Birthday cupcakes!

I love how my mom still decorates the boxes....she's so cute!
Thirty never tasted so good! Ha!
Happy Birthday, Mommy!

We went to the circus on the morning of my Birthday. Poor little Madden didn't really get into it. Eventually, we just had to leave. He wanted no part of it!
Mike has taken me to the circus every year on my Birthday since 2000! It's tradition:)
I love the circus, but we learned that Madden DOES NOT(at least not yet)!
We did a a little bit of everything throughout the week...
Thursday and Friday we went to the Gaylord and met up with my brother and his family. Overnight stays with a toddler aren't the easiest, but we all survived!
We went to the Paradise Springs Water Park one day.
It was a nice place to cool off!
Aaron's Kids
I only took a few pictures. I thought the kids were so sweet with each other in the hotel room.
Madden and Landry sharing a book:)
Yay! We love the Gaylord!

Saturday morning we went to RyLee's 2nd Birthday Party! Madden and her are only 10 days apart. she is the SMARTEST little girl and So cute!
Happy Birthday, RyLee!A table for two:)
Madden and I met our sweet friend, Kenli, for lunch one day last week. I was proud of my little guy for staying fairly well-behaved most of the time.
Madden enjoying some good old fashion Blue Bell at Braden's 3rd Birthday Party!Ash and Parker came over this week to play and swim! I didn't have my camera outside with me, but this is a cute picture I took of the boys at Toddler Time. Parker is a good little guy! Here's Madden and Buffy's boys, Brennan and Brett. They were playing inside the jungle gym , so it's a little hard to see how much fun they were actually having. Three sweet kids for sure!

I would say that I had a busy Birthday week, but that every minute of it was worth it.
I am looking forward to what this year has in store for us! I am hoping that 30 treats me well:)

No comments:

Post a Comment