Thursday, July 14, 2011

Toddler Time With our Buddies

We finally made it to Toddler Time today!
My friends, Stephanie and Kim, have been asking me to go for awhile now, but we have just been busy. So, I invited my sweet friend, Becky, and her little boy, Logan, to join us today!
Logan was so sweet to Madden!
They were so good about sharing the gym equipment:)
It took Madden awhile to warm up, but once he got comfortable, all was good.
Logan has the cutest personality! He was all wound up and ready to go all day! He's so energetic and you can tell he's just a really happy boy!
I am so glad that we were all able to go.
The boys had a great time and Becky and I got to catch up! After Toddler Time was over, we took the kids to Chili's. Madden devoured some french fries and oranges, while adventurous Logan dipped chips in salsa like a pro!
It was a fun morning!
I was looking back at how much the boys have changed since there last play-date about 8 months ago.
Here's a few pics of our sweeties from mid November...
Logan was wanting to give Madden a hug!
Having fun!

You know you have those friends who you really don't get to see a lot, but they are some of your greatest! I love Becky and her sweet Logan! We have made some special memories together and I know there are so many more to come! Here are some of my favorites:

Here we are at the NKOTB concert!
We had so much fun!

Becky and I at my shower for baby Madden

Becky and I at her shower for baby Logan....LOVED, LOVED, LOVED being pregnant together!

Becky came to visit Madden after he came home from Cook's! She is such a good friend:)
This was the day before Logan arrived!
Madden's first Birthday Party!
We were so bummed that we missed Logan's, but we will for sure be there this year:)

No comments:

Post a Comment